Join the Team!
We’re looking for one to two bookkeepers ready to join our team.
Depending on your level of experience, you’ll handle anywhere from 2 to 10 monthly bookkeeping clients or will be a junior bookkeeper working with me on clients’ books. Your responsibilities will include keeping your clients’ books up to date, performing monthly reconciliations, resolving problems that may occur, and possibly communicating with both your clients and team.
In addition to the monthly bookkeeping, we’re looking for help with administrative tasks such as downloading bank statements and uploading them to a Google Folder, pulling Financial Statements, compiling questions in Excel, drafting emails for clients, entering data into financial reports in Canva, social media, etc.
*This is a 1099 position
YOU’RE THE PERFECT FIT IF YOU:
• Are extremely detail-oriented
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Are organized and take thorough notes
• Aren’t afraid to ask for help/ask questions
• Tell me your favorite food when you email your resume
• Love helping others
• Are great at sticking to deadlines
• Can work roughly 10 hours per month
• Are a US resident
WOULD BE NICE:
• Degree in accounting
• Bookkeeping experience
• Experience with Wave or QBO
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Canva, Google Drive, Asana
**Note: if you are looking to start your own bookkeeping firm, this position is not for you.
If interested in this position, please complete the application by clicking APPLY NOW below and email your resume to email@example.com.